Best of Old Town Restaurants Progressive
Chef’s Pass – Best of Old Town Restaurants progressive food tour is specially crafted for true food enthusiasts and curated to showcase the finest local cuisine of Puerto Vallarta’s top-rated, award-winning restaurants. This casual evening tour begins at the popular El Brujo, a family owned and operated Mexican gem located on the far Southeast edge of the historic Emiliano Zapata neighborhood, just one block from Mercado Emiliano Zapata. The second stop features the classic Roberto’s Seafood where Chef Roberto will greet you and treat you like family. The third and final stop lands you on the west side of Old Town (The Romantic Zone) at the new and gorgeous Merida Grill. Merida Grill brings the bold flavors of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula to Vallarta. Merida Grill will arouse your senses of taste, sight, and sound and is the perfect spot to end the evening after your nine-course extravaganza.
$78 per person
6:00 pm – 9:00pm T, W, Th, F, S, Su
10 person max.
- Nine-course dinner
- One complimentary beer, margarita or bottled water at each restaurant
- Local, professional guide
- Walking tour
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional for restaurants and guide)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is casual. Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Led by a bi-lingual, professional, licensed guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour needs a minimum of four guests to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be given a full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (about 1/2 mile, or 1 kilometer total)
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Professionally guided tours by certified tour guides.
- This is a walking tour. Tour starts at 6pm at El Brujo Restaurant
- Guides are fluent at English and Spanish.
- This is a three hour evening tour.
- Visit three of the best restaurants in Old Town
- Enjoy three courses and one complimentary beer or margarita at each restaurant
- All restaurants are local, family owned and operated.
- There is a five to ten-minute walk between restaurants.
Starting Point: El Brujo Restaurant
Address: Venustiano Carranza 510, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico