The Best of El Centro Restaurants Progressive Food Tour
One night. Four restaurants. Three courses per restaurant plus a welcoming drink.
Twelve courses total.
Dine at FOUR award-winning, locally owned and operated restaurants in El Centro.
Enjoy THREE courses and a welcoming drink at each restaurant.
Savor ONE delicious four-hour, 12-course, culinary journey
featuring the outstanding cuisine of Puerto Vallarta.
6pm–9:45 pm M, T, W, Th, F, Sa, Su
Chef’s Pass – Best of El Centro Progressive is specially crafted for true food enthusiasts and curated to showcase the finest cuisine of El Centro Puerto Vallarta’s most celebrated restaurants. This casual evening tour begins at El Panorama, located on the top floors of the tallest building of El Centro. Here you will absorb the beautiful panoramic view of all of Puerto Vallarta and watch the sunset from the best perch in town. Stop two brings you to another “Best View Restaurant”, Barcelona Tapas. As the day’s light dims into night you’ll enjoy the finest tapas in all of Vallarta. Stop three brings you to a stunning courtyard garden dining experience (weather permitting) at Si Señor Garden. Take in the Latin rhythms in a modern and quaint setting while tasting the most contemporary dishes in the tour. The finale lands you at the delightful Sumaq, a Peruvian restaurant that is consistently rated as a top five restaurant in all of Vallarta. *Restaurants are subject to change without notice based on time of year, restaurant closures, holiday’s, etc… Replacement restaurants are the following: Melissa’s Seafood, Restaurant Gaby’s, El Brujo, Roberto’s and/or Merida Grill.
- Professionally guided tours by licensed, insured and bonded tour guides
- Guides are fluent in English and Spanish
- This is a 3.5 – 4-hour progressive food tour.
- Four restaurants featuring three individually served, sit-down courses of their signature cuisine (not little tastings).
- Twelve total courses of authentic, local Puerto Vallarta cuisine.
- All restaurants are local, family owned and operated.
- Total walking distance of the tour is about 3/4 of a mile.
- The food images you see in the photos are representative of the cuisine and sizes of each course.
- Each restaurant provides a welcoming beer, margarita or other alcoholic beverage. Soda or water may be substituted for an alcoholic drink. Additional beverages may be purchased separately.
What sets Chef’s Pass apart from other tours?
- Chef’s Pass is dedicated to our guests experiencing the restaurants’ ambience and cuisine in a setting that is not rushed.
- Each restaurant serves three sit down courses (not just tastings) separately. You will spend 45 – 50 minutes at each location.
- Great care is taken by the restaurant to provide you with an experience that is truly representative of their work.
- The 12 courses featured on the tour been intensely scrutinized and curated to deliver a wide variety of dishes representative of Puerto Vallarta cuisine.
- We know that the amount of food served at Chef’s Pass is more than other tours. We firmly believe that the quality of the cuisine served is some of the most outstanding in the Puerto Vallarta region.
- Tipping at Chef’s Pass is not expected but greatly appreciated. If you want to leave something extra for the restaurants or guides, that is at your discretion.
Starting Point: El Panorama Restaurant
Please arrive at El Panorama (The top floors of Hotel La Siesta) by 5:55pm.You will easily locate your Chef’s Pass – Puerto Vallarta guide holding a Chef’s Pass sign.
Address: Calle Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez S/N, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico