Taco and Street Food Tour
This Puerto Vallarta Taco and Steet Food Tour visits a family fonda, Four taco stands, tamale cart, churros cart, crepe stand and a traditional Mexican cenaduria.
Enjoy a THREE hour culinary adventure through the heart and soul
of historic Old Town (Emiliano Zapata).
Savor TWO or THREE tacos at each stand. It’s up to you. Yes, that is 8-12 tacos,
a tamale, some churros and a crepe. (You don’t have to eat it all).
$55 for adults and teenagers.
$45 for children 12 and under. Free for children under 5.
6pm – 9:30pm M, T, W, Th, F, S, Su
14 person max. One child discount per paying adult.
Built for food enthusiasts with a more adventurous palate, this evening street food tour meanders through the historical Emiliano Zapata neighborhood to sample what locals consider the most outstanding pulpo (octopus), cabeza (head), lengua (tongue) tripa (tripe) pigs feet and fish roe tacos in town. Less adventurous eaters have more traditional options such as carne asada, chorizo, shrimp and al pastor tacos. Add to this feast a tamale, some churros and an evening ending street side crepe for good measure.
This is more than a street food tour. It is an adventure of the senses. Smile, laugh and learn about the deep history and tradition of the Emiliano Zapata neighborhood. Inhale the enticing aromas permeating throughout the streets and savor the bold flavors that only the more adventurous cuts of meat can deliver.
- Professionally guided tours by licensed, insured and bonded tour guides.
- Guides are fluent at English and Spanish.
- This is a three hour walking tour through the streets of Old Town.
- Multiple street side food stands, a family fonda and traditional Mexican cenaduria.
- Includes water. Beer sold separately (your guide will direct you)
- Total walking distance of the entire tour is only about one mile.
- The food images you see in the photo are representative. You will not leave hungry.
What sets Chef’s Pass apart from other tours?
- Chef’s Pass is dedicated to our guests experiencing tacos stands and street cuisine in settings that are safe and not rushed.
- Each stand serves up to three tacos per person.
- The tour will spend will about 30 minutes at each stand.
- Great care is taken by the stand owners and chefs to provide you with an experience that is truly representative of their work.
- The stands were chosen because they represent the best and most delicious alternative tacos available in Puerto Vallarta.
- The amount of food served at Chef’s Pass is more than other tours. We firmly believe that the quality of the food you will enjoy is the most outstanding in the Puerto Vallarta region.
- Tipping at Chef’s Pass is not expected. If you would like to leave something extra for the stand, restaurant or guide, it is always appreciated.
Starting Point: Farmacia Guadalajara located on Insurgentes St. in Old Town.
Please arrive at Farmacia Guadalaraja by 5:50pm. You will easily locate your Chef’s Pass – Puerto Vallarta guide holding a Chef’s Pass sign.
Insurgentes No. 261
Emiliano Zapata, 48380
Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]