City Sightseeing and Taco Tour
Visit Three street taco stands, the famous Le Kliff Restaurant and one fonda (small, family restaurant) as well as the most famous city attractions in this daytime 5 – 6 hour tour.
Enjoy up to THREE tacos at each stop (yes, you will eat a lot if you want).
Explore TWO historic neighborhoods as your learn about their history and culture.
Travel in a ten-person, air-conditioned tour van for a delicious 5 – 6 hour sights, history and taco journey through the historic heart and soul of Puerto Vallarta.
$85 per person
10:00 am – 3:00/4:00pm M, T, W, Th, F, S.
10 person max.
This City Sightseeing and Taco Tour is a 5 – 6 hour adventure that combine the best sights and food into one full day experience. You will visit the city’s most popular sights, eat a variety of street tacos and relax with beers or margaritas at a couple of restaurants. Tour runs from 10am – 3 or 4pm. Perfect for group outings, there is a maximum of 10 spots available on this tour. This is a van driven tour that begins at the Ley Supermercado in El Centro and drops you off at your hotel or ship at the end of the day.
Ride, don’t walk, between neighborhoods seeing the sites and visiting taco stands in a comfortable, air-conditioned, ten-person tour van. Visit Our Lady of Guadalupe, the Rio Cuale, Casa Kimberly (Elizabeth Taylor’s former residence) a tequila factory and more! Spend a half hour strolling the famous Olas Altas Street for people watching or shopping. This tour also visits three street tacos stands, the famous Le Kliff Restaurant for a relaxing margarita and a beautiful view of the bay and ends at a family fonda for a couple of seafood tacos and a beer or margarita. The van drops you off at your hotel, condo or ship at the end of the day.
Feast on a variety of street tacos – up to three tacos at each stand and two at the fonda. That’s 11 tacos! (You don’t have to eat them all). Sample regional favorites like birria (goat), pescado (fish), camarones (shrimp), pulpo (octopus) as well as al pastor (pork), carne asada (beef), chili relleno (stuffed chili) and more! Savor the fresh hand made tortillas and top the tacos off with an array of vibrant homemade salsas of your liking. Tacos are not complete without them! We finish the afternoon in a tucked away courtyard to enjoy a complimentary beer or margarita and yes, more tacos! The van then brings you back to your hotel, condo, cruise ship or wherever you want to be dropped off.
- Professionally guided tours by licensed, insured and bonded tour guides.
- This is driving tour. Tour starts at 10am at the Ley Sepermeracado
- Guides are fluent at English and Spanish.
- This is a 5 – 6 hour daytime tour, depending on your drop off location.
- Visit three tacos stands, La Cliff Restaurant and one family fonda (small restaurant).
- Enjoy up to three tacos at each stand and two at the fonda.
- Water is provided during the tour.
- Choice of beer or margarita at both restaurants
- All locations are local, family owned and operated.
- This is a driving tour. However, minimal walking from the van to the stands, tequila factory, Olas Altas and restaurants is required.
- Indoor, sit down table dining is available at each stand and restaurant.
- The food images you see in the photo are representative of the tacos offered and serving sizes. You don’t have to eat it all. You will not leave hungry.
- Your guide will suggest the signature tacos at each stand but you are free to substitute for different tacos if you choose.
What sets Chef’s Pass apart from other tours?
- Chef’s Pass is dedicated to our guests experiencing tacos stands and street cuisine in settings that are safe and not rushed.
- Each stand serves up to three tacos per person.
- The tour will spend will about 20 – 30 minutes at each location.
- Great care is taken by the stand owners and chefs to provide you with an experience that is truly representative of their work.
- The stands and restaurant were chosen because they represent the best and most delicious tacos available in Puerto Vallarta.
- The amount of food served at Chef’s Pass is more than other tours. We firmly believe that the quality of the food you will enjoy is the most outstanding in the Puerto Vallarta region.
- Tipping at Chef’s Pass is not expected. If you would like to leave something extra for the stand, restaurant or guide, it is always appreciated.
Starting / Ending Point: The Ley Supermercado in El Centro. Additional transportation charges apply for transportation back to Nuevo Vallarta, Bucerias and Punta Mita areas.